Huwebes, Nobyembre 8, 2012

About Me

    photo taken by Paulbonin Vargas. Visit his website at www.iampaulbonin.com

I am Michael Galang, friends call me Mike. Im a filmmaker by education and a photographer by profession. Im happily married to the woman of my dreams and college sweetheart Cherry. 

I started taking photos 2008 when I left my post-grad film school at The University of the Philippines Diliman and headed off to be a cruise ship photographer for the world's premiere cruise line, Royal Carribbean Intl. 

After almost 2 years being on ships and lacking artistic fulfillment,  I finally decided to head back to the Philippines to be a wedding photographer. I now run Icebox Imaging (www.iceboximaging.com), a photo and video company that caters to the more contemporary side of capturing wedding memories. Since then I have never looked back as I have already found the best job in the world. 






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento